"{actor} changed your password":"{actor} 已更改你的密码",
"You changed your password":"你已更改你的密码",
"Your password was reset by an administrator":"你的密码已被管理员重置",
"{actor} changed your email address":"{actor} 已更改你的电子邮件地址",
"You changed your email address":"你已更改你的电子邮件地址",
"Your email address was changed by an administrator":"你的电子邮件地址已被管理员更改",
"Security":"安全",
"You successfully logged in using two-factor authentication (%1$s)":"您使用两步验证登录成功 (%1$s)",
"A login attempt using two-factor authentication failed (%1$s)":"使用两步验证登录失败的尝试 (%1$s)",
"Your <strong>password</strong> or <strong>email</strong> was modified":"你的 <strong>密码</strong> 或 <strong>密码</strong> 已被更改",
"Couldn't remove app.":"无法删除应用.",
"Couldn't update app.":"无法更新应用.",
"Wrong password":"密码错误",
"Saved":"已保存",
"No user supplied":"没有满足的用户",
"Unable to change password":"无法修改密码",
"Authentication error":"认证错误",
"Please provide an admin recovery password; otherwise, all user data will be lost.":"请提供管理员恢复密码, 否则所有用户的数据都将丢失.",
"Wrong admin recovery password. Please check the password and try again.":"错误的管理员恢复密码. 请检查密码并重试.",
"Backend doesn't support password change, but the user's encryption key was updated.":"后端不支持密码更改,但用户的加密密钥已更新。",
"installing and updating apps via the app store or Federated Cloud Sharing":"通过应用程序商店或联合云共享安装和更新应用程序",
"Federated Cloud Sharing":"联合云共享",
"cURL is using an outdated %s version (%s). Please update your operating system or features such as %s will not work reliably.":"cURL 当前使用的过时 %s 的版本 (%s). 请更新你的操作系统或组件, 例如 %s 将无法可靠地工作.",
"Invalid SMTP password.":"无效的SMTP密码",
"Email setting test":"电子邮件设置测试",
"Well done, %s!":"已完成, %s!",
"If you received this email, the email configuration seems to be correct.":"如果你收到了这封邮件,电子邮件配置应该就是正确的。",
"Email could not be sent. Check your mail server log":"邮件无法发送. 检查你的邮件服务器日志",
"A problem occurred while sending the email. Please revise your settings. (Error: %s)":"在发送电子邮件时出现问题. 请修正您的设置. (错误: %s)",
"You need to set your user email before being able to send test emails.":"在发送测试邮件前您需要设置您的电子邮件地址.",
"Invalid mail address":"无效的电子邮件地址",
"Settings saved":"设置已保存",
"Unable to change full name":"无法修改全名",
"Unable to change email address":"无法修改电子邮箱地址",
"In order to verify your Twitter account, post the following tweet on Twitter (please make sure to post it without any line breaks):":"为了验证您的Twitter帐户,请在Twitter上发布以下推文(请确保发布没有任何换行符):",
"In order to verify your Website, store the following content in your web-root at '.well-known/CloudIdVerificationCode.txt' (please make sure that the complete text is in one line):":"为了验证您的网站,请将以下内容存储在“.well-known / CloudIdVerificationCode.txt”的网络根目录中(请确保完整的文本在一行中):",
"%1$s changed your password on %2$s.":"%1$s 在 %2$s.上已更改你的密码",
"Your password on %s was changed.":"你的密码在 %s 已被更改.",
"Your password on %s was reset by an administrator.":"你的密码在 %s 已被管理员重置",
"Password for %1$s changed on %2$s":"%1$s的密码更改为%2$s",
"Password changed for %s":"密码更改为%s",
"If you did not request this, please contact an administrator.":"如果您发出此项请求,请联系管理员。",
"%1$s changed your email address on %2$s.":"%1$s把你的邮箱地址更改成%2$s",
"Your email address on %s was changed.":"你在%s上的电子邮件地址已更改",
"Your email address on %s was changed by an administrator.":"你在%s上的电子邮件地址已被管理员修改",
"Email address for %1$s changed on %2$s":"%1$s的邮箱地址更改为%2$s",
"Server-side encryption makes it possible to encrypt files which are uploaded to this server. This comes with limitations like a performance penalty, so enable this only if needed.":"服务器端加密可以加密上传到此服务器的文件。 这带来了诸如性能损失的限制,因此仅在需要时启用此功能。",
"Please read carefully before activating server-side encryption: ":"在激活服务器端加密之前, 请仔细阅读:",
"Once encryption is enabled, all files uploaded to the server from that point forward will be encrypted at rest on the server. It will only be possible to disable encryption at a later date if the active encryption module supports that function, and all pre-conditions (e.g. setting a recover key) are met.":"一旦加密被启用, 之后上传到服务器的所有文件都将服务器上加密. 只有当启用状态的加密模块支持解密并且所有前提都满足时 (例如: 设定恢复密钥) 才能解除加密.",
"Encryption alone does not guarantee security of the system. Please see documentation for more information about how the encryption app works, and the supported use cases.":"单独的加密不能保证系统的安全性. 请参考加密应用工作原理和支持的用例的文档获取更多信息",
"Be aware that encryption always increases the file size.":"请注意, 加密会增加文件大小.",
"It is always good to create regular backups of your data, in case of encryption make sure to backup the encryption keys along with your data.":"定期备份数据有助于保证数据完整, 并且确保备份您的加密数据和加密密钥.",
"This is the final warning: Do you really want to enable encryption?":"这是最后一次警告: 你确定要启用加密?",
"No encryption module loaded, please enable an encryption module in the app menu.":"没有加载加密模块, 请在 APP 应用菜单中启用加密模块.",
"Select default encryption module:":"选择默认的加密模块:",
"You need to migrate your encryption keys from the old encryption (ownCloud <= 8.0) to the new one. Please enable the \"Default encryption module\" and run 'occ encryption:migrate'":"您需要从旧版本 (ownCloud <= 8.0) 迁移您的加密密钥. 请在应用中启用 \\\"Default encryption module\\\" 并运行 'occ encryption:migrate'",
"You need to migrate your encryption keys from the old encryption (ownCloud <= 8.0) to the new one.":"您需要从旧版本 (ownCloud<=8.0) 迁移您的加密密钥.",
"Please double check the <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">installation guides ↗</a>, and check for any errors or warnings in the <a href=\"%s\">log</a>.":"请仔细检查<a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">安装指南</a>,并检查<a href=\"%s\">日志</a>中是否有错误或警告。",
"For optimal performance it's important to configure background jobs correctly. For bigger instances 'Cron' is the recommended setting. Please see the documentation for more information.":"为了优化性能, 正确配置后台任务非常重要. 对于较大的实例, 推荐配置为 'Cron'. 详情请参考相关文档.",
"To run this you need the PHP POSIX extension. See {linkstart}PHP documentation{linkend} for more details.":"为了运行该功能, 您需要 PHP posix 扩展. 请参考 {linkstart}PHP 文档{linkend} 获取更多信息.",
"Allow username autocompletion in share dialog. If this is disabled the full username or email address needs to be entered.":"在共享对话框中允许用户名自动完成。 如果被禁用,则需要输入完整的用户名或电子邮件地址。",
"Developed by the {communityopen}Nextcloud community{linkclose}, the {githubopen}source code{linkclose} is licensed under the {licenseopen}AGPL{linkclose}.":"由 {communityopen}Nextcloud community{linkclose} 开发, {githubopen}源代码{linkclose} 基于 {licenseopen}AGPL{linkclose} 许可协议.",
"You are using <strong>%s</strong> of <strong>%s</strong> (<strong>%s %%</strong>)":"你使用了<strong>%s</strong>的<strong>%s</strong>(<strong>%s %%</strong>)",
"Official apps are developed by and within the community. They offer central functionality and are ready for production use.":"官方应用由社区和内部开发. 其可以提供核心功能并保证生产用途.",
"Approved apps are developed by trusted developers and have passed a cursory security check. They are actively maintained in an open code repository and their maintainers deem them to be stable for casual to normal use.":"认证应用由值得信赖的开发者开发, 并通过了一个粗略的安全检查. 其在开放的代码库中活跃地维护, 他们的维护者认为在普通用途足够稳定.",
"This app is not checked for security issues and is new or known to be unstable. Install at your own risk.":"此应用没有检查安全问题, 它是新的或已知不稳定的. 安装风险自担.",
"The Read-Only config has been enabled. This prevents setting some configurations via the web-interface. Furthermore, the file needs to be made writable manually for every update.":"已启用只读配置. 这将阻止在 Web 界面中进行设置. 此外, 每次更新后该文件需要手动设置为可写入.",
"This is probably caused by a cache/accelerator such as Zend OPcache or eAccelerator.":"这可能是由缓存/加速器造成的, 例如 Zend OPcache 或 eAccelerator.",
"Your database does not run with \"READ COMMITTED\" transaction isolation level. This can cause problems when multiple actions are executed in parallel.":"您的数据库不能在 \"READ COMMITTED\" 事务隔离级别运行. 这样可能导致在多个并行操作时出现问题.",
"The PHP module 'fileinfo' is missing. We strongly recommend to enable this module to get best results with MIME type detection.":"PHP 模块 'fileinfo' 缺失。我们强烈推荐启用该模块来获得最佳的 MIME 类型检测结果。",
"System locale can not be set to a one which supports UTF-8.":"系统区域无法设置为支持 UTF-8 的区域.",
"Tips & tricks":"小提示",
"There are a lot of features and config switches available to optimally customize and use this instance. Here are some pointers for more information.":"有很多功能和配置可用于更好地自定义和使用此实例。以下是更多相关信息的指南。",
"SQLite is currently being used as the backend database. For larger installations we recommend that you switch to a different database backend.":"SQLite 当前被用作数据库. 对于较大数据量的安装和使用, 我们建议您切换到不同的数据库后端.",
"This is particularly recommended when using the desktop client for file synchronisation.":"当时用桌面客户端同步文件时特别推荐.",
"How to do backups":"如何备份",
"Performance tuning":"性能优化",
"Improving the config.php":"优化 config.php",
"Theming":"主题",
"Check the security of your Nextcloud over our security scan":"通过我们的安全扫描来检查Nextcloud的安全性",
"It's important for the security and performance of your instance that everything is configured correctly. To help you with that we are doing some automatic checks. Please see the Tips & Tricks section and the documentation for more information.":"你的每项配置对于实例的安全性和性能都至关重要。 为了帮助您,我们正在做一些自动检查。 有关详细信息,请参阅提示与技巧部分和文档。",
"PHP does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv(\"PATH\") only returns an empty response.":"PHP 的设置似乎有问题, 无法获取系统环境变量. 使用 getenv(\\\"PATH\\\") 测试时仅返回空结果.",
"Please check the <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">installation documentation ↗</a> for PHP configuration notes and the PHP configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.":"请检查 <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">安装文档 ↗</a> 中关于 PHP 配置部分和您的服务器上的 PHP 配置,特别是使用php-fpm时。",
"PHP is apparently set up to strip inline doc blocks. This will make several core apps inaccessible.":"PHP 被设置为移除内联块, 这将导致多个核心应用无法访问.",
"%1$s below version %2$s is installed, for stability and performance reasons it is recommended to update to a newer %1$s version.":"已安装 %1$s 的低版本 %2$s. 出于稳定性和性能的原因, 我们建议您升级到更新的 %1$s 版本.",
"The PHP module 'fileinfo' is missing. It is strongly recommended to enable this module to get the best results with MIME type detection.":"PHP 模块 'fileinfo' 缺失. 我们强烈建议启用此模块以便在 MIME 类型检测时获得最准确的结果.",
"Transactional file locking is disabled, this might lead to issues with race conditions. Enable 'filelocking.enabled' in config.php to avoid these problems. See the <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">documentation ↗</a> for more information.":"事务文件锁被禁用,这将可能导致竞态条件引发的相关问题。在 config.php 中启用 'filelocking.enabled' 来避免这些问题。请参考 <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">文档中 ↗</a> 以获取更多信息。",
"This means that there might be problems with certain characters in filenames.":"这意味着当文件名中包含特定字符时可能出现问题.",
"It is strongly proposed to install the required packages on your system to support one of the following locales: %s.":"我们强烈建议在您的系统中安装需要的包以支持下列区域: %s.",
"If your installation is not installed at the root of the domain and uses system Cron, there can be issues with the URL generation. To avoid these problems, please set the \"overwrite.cli.url\" option in your config.php file to the webroot path of your installation (Suggested: \"%s\")":"如果您不是安装在域名的根目录, 并且使用系统 cron 服务时, 可能导致 URL 生成问题. 为了避免这些问题, 请在您的 config.php 文件中设置 \"overwrite.cli.url\" 选项为您的安装根目录路径 (建议: \"%s\")",
"It was not possible to execute the cron job via CLI. The following technical errors have appeared:":"由于下列的技术错误, 无法通过 CLI 执行计划任务:",
"To migrate to another database use the command line tool: 'occ db:convert-type', or see the <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">documentation ↗</a>.":"使用以下命令行工具来迁移至其他数据库: 'occ db:convert-type', 或者参考 <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">文档 ↗</a>。"