"{actor} changed your password":"{actor} 變更了您的密碼",
"You changed your password":"您已變更您的密碼",
"Your password was reset by an administrator":"您的密碼已被管理員重設",
"{actor} changed your email address":"{actor} 變更了您的電子郵件地址",
"You changed your email address":"您已更改您的電子郵件地址",
"Your email address was changed by an administrator":"您的電子郵件已被管理員變更",
"Security":"安全性",
"You successfully logged in using two-factor authentication (%1$s)":"你已成功使用兩步驟驗證進行登入 (%1$s)",
"A login attempt using two-factor authentication failed (%1$s)":"使用兩步驟驗證登入失敗 (%1$s)",
"Your <strong>password</strong> or <strong>email</strong> was modified":"你的 <strong>密碼</strong> 或 <strong>email</strong> 已更動。",
"Couldn't remove app.":"無法移除應用程式",
"Couldn't update app.":"無法更新應用程式",
"Wrong password":"密碼錯誤",
"Saved":"已儲存",
"No user supplied":"未提供使用者",
"Unable to change password":"無法修改密碼",
"Authentication error":"認證錯誤",
"Please provide an admin recovery password; otherwise, all user data will be lost.":"請提供一個admin管理者恢復密碼,否則將會失去所有使用者資料。",
"Wrong admin recovery password. Please check the password and try again.":"錯誤的管理者還原密碼",
"Backend doesn't support password change, but the user's encryption key was updated.":"使用者資料後端不支援變更密碼,但使用者的加密金鑰已經更新。",
"installing and updating apps via the app store or Federated Cloud Sharing":"透過應用程式中心或是聯盟式雲端分享來安裝、更新應用程式",
"Federated Cloud Sharing":"聯盟式雲端分享",
"Invalid SMTP password.":"無效的 SMTP 密碼",
"Email setting test":"測試郵件設定",
"Well done, %s!":"太棒了, %s!",
"If you received this email, the email configuration seems to be correct.":"如果你收到這封 email,代表 email 設定是正確的。",
"Email could not be sent. Check your mail server log":"郵件無法寄出,請查閱郵件伺服器記錄檔",
"A problem occurred while sending the email. Please revise your settings. (Error: %s)":"寄出郵件時發生問題,請檢查您的設定(錯誤訊息:%s)",
"You need to set your user email before being able to send test emails.":"在寄出測試郵件前您需要設定信箱位址",
"Invalid mail address":"無效的 email 地址",
"Settings saved":"設定已儲存",
"Unable to change full name":"無法變更全名",
"Unable to change email address":"無法變更電子郵件地址",
"In order to verify your Twitter account, post the following tweet on Twitter (please make sure to post it without any line breaks):":"為了驗證您的推特帳號,請在推特上發佈下列推文(請確認推文內容沒有斷行):",
"In order to verify your Website, store the following content in your web-root at '.well-known/CloudIdVerificationCode.txt' (please make sure that the complete text is in one line):":"為了驗證您的網站,請將下列內容存至您網站的根目錄下路徑為:\".well-known/CloudIdVerificationCode.txt\" 的檔案(請確保全文以一行的格式儲存)",
"%1$s changed your password on %2$s.":"%1$s 在 %2$s 時更改了您的密碼",
"Your password on %s was changed.":"你在 %s 的密碼已變更",
"Your password on %s was reset by an administrator.":"您在 %s 的密碼已被管理員重設",
"Password for %1$s changed on %2$s":"%1$s 在 %2$s 的密碼已變更",
"Password changed for %s":"%s 的密碼已變更",
"If you did not request this, please contact an administrator.":"如果你未發送此請求 ,請聯絡系統管理員",
"Your email address on %s was changed.":"您在 %s 的電子郵件地址已變更",
"Your email address on %s was changed by an administrator.":"您在 %s 的電子郵件地址已被管理員變更",
"Email address for %1$s changed on %2$s":"%1$s 的電子郵件地址在 %2$s 變更",
"Email address changed for %s":"%s 的電子郵件地址已變更",
"The new email address is %s":"新的電子郵件地址為 %s",
"Your %s account was created":"您的 %s 帳號已經建立",
"Welcome aboard":"歡迎加入",
"Welcome aboard %s":"歡迎加入 %s",
"Welcome to your %s account, you can add, protect, and share your data.":"歡迎使用您的 %s 帳戶,您可以加入、保存、分享您的資料",
"Your username is: %s":"您的使用者名稱為: %s",
"Set your password":"設定您的密碼",
"Go to %s":"前往 %s",
"Install Client":"安裝客戶端程式",
"Migration in progress. Please wait until the migration is finished":"資料搬移中,請耐心等候直到資料搬移結束",
"Official apps are developed by and within the community. They offer central functionality and are ready for production use.":"官方應用程序是由社區內部和內部開發的。 它們提供核心功能,並可在正式成品使用。",
"Server-side encryption makes it possible to encrypt files which are uploaded to this server. This comes with limitations like a performance penalty, so enable this only if needed.":"伺服器端加密可以加密所有上傳到此伺服器的檔案,但這會讓檔案操作時間增加,降低效能,請審慎評估後再啟用。",
"Once encryption is enabled, all files uploaded to the server from that point forward will be encrypted at rest on the server. It will only be possible to disable encryption at a later date if the active encryption module supports that function, and all pre-conditions (e.g. setting a recover key) are met.":"一旦加密模式啟動,從各地上傳到伺服器端的檔案都會被加密,若日後要停用加密,需要加密模組的支援,而且所有的設定(例如:還原金鑰)都正確",
"Be aware that encryption always increases the file size.":"請注意,加密一定會增加檔案的大小",
"It is always good to create regular backups of your data, in case of encryption make sure to backup the encryption keys along with your data.":"定時備份您的資料沒有壞處,若您有啟用加密,請確保您也有備份加密金鑰",
"This is the final warning: Do you really want to enable encryption?":"這是最後的警告:請問您真的要開啟加密模式?",
"Enable encryption":"啟用加密",
"No encryption module loaded, please enable an encryption module in the app menu.":"沒有載入加密模組,請您在應用程式清單中啟用加密模組",
"Select default encryption module:":"選擇預設的加密模組:",
"You need to migrate your encryption keys from the old encryption (ownCloud <= 8.0) to the new one. Please enable the \"Default encryption module\" and run 'occ encryption:migrate'":" 您需要遷移您的加密金鑰從舊版的加密 (ownCloud <= 8.0) 到新版,請啟用「預設加密模組」並執行 'occ encryption:migrate'",
"You need to migrate your encryption keys from the old encryption (ownCloud <= 8.0) to the new one.":" 您需要遷移您的加密金鑰從舊版的加密 (ownCloud <= 8.0) 到新版",
"Last job execution ran %s. Something seems wrong.":"上次背景工作執行於 %s ,似乎有點問題",
"Background job didn’t run yet!":"背景工作從未執行!",
"For optimal performance it's important to configure background jobs correctly. For bigger instances 'Cron' is the recommended setting. Please see the documentation for more information.":"為了獲得最佳的效能,設定背景工作非常重要,對於比較大的服務來說,建議使用 Cron 設定,請查閱說明文件以獲得更多資訊。",
"cron.php is registered at a webcron service to call cron.php every 15 minutes over HTTP.":"cron.php 已經在一個 webcron 服務中註冊,每 15 分鐘將會透過 HTTP 呼叫 cron.php",
"Use system cron service to call the cron.php file every 15 minutes.":"使用系統的 cron 服務來每隔 15 分鐘呼叫 cron.php",
"The cron.php needs to be executed by the system user \"%s\".":"cron.php 必須由系統使用者 \"%s\" 來執行",
"To run this you need the PHP POSIX extension. See {linkstart}PHP documentation{linkend} for more details.":"要執行這個,您需要 PHP POSIX 擴充元件,請查閱 {linkstart}PHP 說明文件{linkend} 以獲得更多細節。",
"Allow username autocompletion in share dialog. If this is disabled the full username or email address needs to be entered.":"允許使用者名稱自動補齊在分享對話框,如果停用這個功能,必須輸入完整的使用者名稱或電子郵件地址",
"Show disclaimer text on the public link upload page. (Only shown when the file list is hidden.)":"在公開的檔案連結和上傳頁面顯示免責聲明(只有在檔案清單隱藏的時候才會顯示)",
"This text will be shown on the public link upload page when the file list is hidden.":"這段文字會在公開檔案上傳頁面檔案清單被隱藏的時候顯示",
"Developed by the {communityopen}Nextcloud community{linkclose}, the {githubopen}source code{linkclose} is licensed under the {licenseopen}AGPL{linkclose}.":"由 {communityopen}Nextcloud 社群{linkclose}開發,{githubopen}原始碼{linkclose}以 {licenseopen}AGPL 授權{linkclose}釋出",
"cURL is using an outdated %s version (%s). Please update your operating system or features such as %s will not work reliably.":"cURL 使用的 %s 版本已經過期 (%s),請您更新您的作業系統,否則功能如 %s 可能無法正常運作",
"Approved apps are developed by trusted developers and have passed a cursory security check. They are actively maintained in an open code repository and their maintainers deem them to be stable for casual to normal use.":"審查通過的應用程式經由可信任的開發人員所設計,並且經過一連串的安全測試,他們在開放的程式庫中維護這些應用程式,而且確保這些應用程式能穩定運作",
"This app is not checked for security issues and is new or known to be unstable. Install at your own risk.":"這個新應用程式並沒有經過安全檢測,可能會是不穩定的,如果您要安裝的話,風險自行負責。",
"The Read-Only config has been enabled. This prevents setting some configurations via the web-interface. Furthermore, the file needs to be made writable manually for every update.":"「唯讀設定檔」已經啟用,這樣可以防止來自網頁端的設定操作,每次需要更改設定時,都需要手動將設定檔暫時改為可讀寫。",
"This is probably caused by a cache/accelerator such as Zend OPcache or eAccelerator.":"這大概是由快取或是加速器像是 Zend OPcache, eAccelerator 造成的",
"System locale can not be set to a one which supports UTF-8.":"無法設定為一個支援 UTF-8 的系統語系",
"Tips & tricks":"技巧和提示",
"There are a lot of features and config switches available to optimally customize and use this instance. Here are some pointers for more information.":"這裡有很多功能和設定選項讓您客製化您的服務,以下有一些建議和提示",
"SQLite is currently being used as the backend database. For larger installations we recommend that you switch to a different database backend.":"目前您的後端資料庫使用 SQLite,在大型服務當中,我們建議您使用其他的資料庫後端。",
"This is particularly recommended when using the desktop client for file synchronisation.":"若您使用桌面客戶端來同步,尤其建議您更換",
"How to do backups":"如何備份",
"Performance tuning":"效能調校",
"Improving the config.php":"改進 config.php",
"Theming":"佈景主題",
"Check the security of your Nextcloud over our security scan":"使用我們的掃描服務來檢查您 Nextcloud 的安全性",
"You are using <strong>%s</strong> of <strong>%s</strong> (<strong>%s %%</strong>)":"您正在使用 <strong>%s</strong> ,共有 <strong>%s</strong>(<strong>%s %%</strong>)",
"To migrate to another database use the command line tool: 'occ db:convert-type', or see the <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">documentation ↗</a>.":"若要遷移至另一個資料庫,請使用命令列工具: 'occ db:convert-type' ,或是查閱<a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer noopener\" href=\"%s\">說明文件</a>。"